There has been a lot of coverage of President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett and the Confirmation Process. Some believe it’s rushed, some were outraged at the questions she was asked, others outraged at the questions she didn’t answer. The hearing days were long and a moment with a blank notepad made its mark on meme culture.
This episode was a particular pleasure to record because I had the opportunity to answer your questions and they were amazing! Thank you for taking your time to ask such thoughtful and curious questions. It made this episode extra special...and a bit supersized cause your girl loves to talk. What do you think about the process??
- Joe Biden and Democrats are wallowing in dark money — and hypocrisy
- Would you have been a federalist or an anti-federalist Federalist v. Anti-Federalist
- Supreme Court Procedures | United States Courts
- Fact-check: Did Barrett rule that calling a Black employee the N-word doesn't create hostile work environment?
- Opinion | The Supreme Court and the Election Returns
- Election 2000 Timeline
- Fact check: Is Barrett first Supreme Court pick while voting underway?
- Opening Statement for U.S. Supreme Court Nomination Hearing - July 20, 1993
- Abandon the 'Ginsburg Rule' for Supreme Court Candidates | William J. Watkins, Jr.
- Media reaction to Barrett's Supreme Court nomination is 'the same all around': Joe Concha
- Noteworthy legal opinions of Amy Coney Barrett, Trump's Supreme Court pick
TEXT ME! 615-455-3612
If you want me to cover a particular story or situation please contact the show at GetLegit@emilydbaker.com
Come hang with me on social! I want to chat with you in the Get Legit Community Facebook Group !!