Rachel Hollis, Dave Hollis and Hollis Co. are being sued for Trademark Infringement over ‘Made for More’. With Rachel Hollis it’s not ‘wow she is getting sued’ it's more of ‘oh finally’. Rachel Hollis has a history of disregarding others intellectual property rights and this lawsuit lays it out! If you want to see the images of all the quotes and properties it’s linked below. If you are familiar with Rachel Hollis at all you have likely heard of her movie ‘Made for More’. She also sold Made for More merch on QVC and on her website. The problem is that ‘Made for More’ is someone else's intellectual property. That means you can’t use it. It will be so interesting to see how this sorts out.
Podcasts & Videos
- Should have seen that coming …. More Rachel Hollis Plagiarism on Instagram
- Emily Rants: Rachel Hollis’ Book...Didn’t see that coming...girl be honest
- The Get Legit Law & Sh!t Podcast Rage Over Rachel Hollis’ New Book
- Savy Writes Books Dave & Rachel Hollis are getting sued
- Rachel Hollis Apologizes After Plagiarism Accusations Over Maya Angelou Quote On Instagram
- The Maya Angelou Apology Post
The Trademark Suit
- The Manna Ko Group, Inc. v. The Hollis Company, LLC et al
- The Manna Ko Group, Inc. v. The Hollis Company, LLC, 3:20-cv-01798 – CourtListener.com
- The Lawsuit Filing
If you want me to cover a particular story or situation please contact the show at GetLegit@emilydbaker.com
Come hang with me on social! I want to chat with you in the Get Legit Community Facebook Group !!