President Trump has been busy. From that staggering Debate performance to the New York Times article about his taxes...to contracting COVID. It’s a lot. I find the Tax article in the New York Times to be the least shocking of everything. I found the Debate to be a steaming hot mess. Then there was COVID. The president continues to act like he is marketing a reality show on twitter while COVID fears still have some states locked down. I personally prefer the cautious management here in Tennessee to the authoritarian lockdown in California, but different populations will have different responses. I can’t wait to talk to you about this week’s episode!
- Trump’s Taxes Show Chronic Losses and Years of Income Tax Avoidance
- Unauthorized Release of Information 26 USC §7213
- AP EXPLAINS: What happens if a candidate for president dies?
- “Don Jr. Thinks Trump Is Acting Crazy”: The President’s COVID Joyride Has the Family Divided
- NYT's Wajahat Ali: 'The Muslim in me is praying' for those afflicted with COVID, while 'the Samuel L. Jackson in me is rooting for COVID'
- Fact check: Donald Trump donates salary, but he still makes money
If you want me to cover a particular story or situation please contact the show at GetLegit@emilydbaker.com or TEXT ME: 615-455-3216