Well, Twitter is all a…..well, a twitter, over the new Netflix movies ‘Cuties’. This is a French film that’s a Sundance award winner with a female director. However, it’s also very, very provocative and is either attempting to make a point, or is child pornography. The outrage was swift and by some accounts, Netflix has lost billions. I watched the film so we can have a chat, break down my thoughts, and talk about the legal standards of child pornography.
- Why 'Cancel Netflix' is trending
- Petition asks Netflix to remove film that 'sexualizes' girls
- Netflix's 'Cuties' Controversy, Explained
- Lawmakers Demand Federal Investigation Into Netflix Film 'Cuties' For Child Pornography
- EXCLUSIVE: GOP Lawmakers Call On Justice Department To Take Legal Action Against Netflix For Sexualizing Children
- Netflix shareholders lose $9 BILLION as it refuses to stop sexualising children
- Cuties on Netflix is open pedophilia. #BoycottNetflix
- Citizen's Guide To US Federal Law On Child Pornography
If you want me to cover a particular story or situation please contact the show at GetLegit@emilydbaker.com
Come hang with me on social! I want to chat with you in the Get Legit Community Facebook Group !!