Thank you to today's sponsor Casetify! Go to http://www.casetify.com/emilyd today to get 15% off on your new favorite phone case!
The Astroworld Festival 2021 Lawsuits are mounting. At present, there are over 18 lawsuits filed but some reports are saying the count will shortly be 36, and these are lawsuits related to injured attendees at Astroworld. The wrongful death suits for those who died at Astrowrold haven’t been filed yet. It seems that hourly there is more information coming out about this tragedy. Today we are starting to see reports that some security hired by Live Nation had no training and was unprepared for the crowds. There is a lot of legal to go in this case and likely years of litigation. I will be keeping an eye on Travis Scott’s liability as a performer and as a producer of this music festival. If you or someone you know was injured at Astroworld there are numerous law firms in Houston handling these cases, don’t hesitate to reach out to a law firm, you have rights.
- Travis Scott's Astroworld Festival timeline – How tragic stampede killed 8 after 50,000 fans arrived at sold-out concert
- Travis Scott's Astroworld Festival Crowd Surge Kills At Least 8
- Astroworld Festival tragedy: Houston officials release victims' ages
- At least 8 dead, 'scores' more injured at concert during Astroworld Festival in Texas, officials say
- Travis Scott Astroworld Statement
- Travis Scott's Astroworld: Kylie Jenner Denies They Knew of Concert Deaths
- Kylie Jenner Speaks About Tragedy at Travis Scott's Astroworld Concert
- Astroworld concert survivors recount frantic crush, bodies, trampling
Get the Members Only ‘I Have Thoughts Podcast https://www.LawNerdsUnite.com
Join the Text Crew https://www.TextEmily.Com
Looking for the YouTube videos? https//www.WatchEmily.com
Want to connect with Emily More? https://www.Instagram.com/theemilydbaker
I do share things on Twitter too! https://www.twitter.com/theemilydbaker